Sunday, October 28, 2007

Family Day

Today is family day .. haha , but only me and my dog ..
It is very lucky (I'm not sure is it lucky/happy to me yet ...) that I can stay at home whole day. I do not remember when I did it last time ... ^^" ...Actually, I didn't enjoy "family day" for over 10 years ... It's a boring day indeed. My dog just sleeps and sleeps ... I got to find things to do =__=.

You will never know how hard your mum did everyday if you do not try it yourself. Tonight, I cooked myself. Although this is not my first time to cook, it is still a challenge to me. In most times (except you just cook a noodle =_="), although the time spent on cooking is more than having a meal, I do more enjoy !! (It's really good in taste :P HAHA)

It's my dinner :) A great set dinner!!

It's really delicious !! You see my dog is staring at the tables and look for my award .. HAHA

2 comments:

vientoho said...

The dinner is soooooooo~ huge= ="
it is equal to my 3 meals already=0="
Egg is a good thing ar~~i like it:P

Way said...

Next time I cook for you too lol:P

Not really huge la = = I can easily KO it !!